Designed By XFANTASYWINGSX
The Singing & Dancing Freak

Rachel Loke;Yoko Nazawari
Name: Rachel Loke
B'Day: 15/01/1996
Blood-type: Type A
Family: Dad, Mom, Lil' bro and Me!
Cousins: Oldest of all cousins in Dad's side. 3rd oldest in Mom's side.
School: De La Salle Pri, West Spring Sec
Class: DLSS6JOSEPH'08
WSSS1D'09
Current Tag name: RL
Loves singing, dancing, reading, story writing and DBSK+FLH!
Loves being called the Prehistoric Woman
.A Singaporean.
.Kinda' vulgar.
.Hate kids with the age from one to ten[Except my cousins from father's side].
.A 150+ [Not proud of it].
.Likes chocolates and candies.
.Likes the colours violet, purple, black, midnight blue, white.
.Has an average amount of friends (mostly goodfriends).
.Likes singing/dancing.
.Likes designing clothes.
.Dislikes stuck ups.
.Ain't mean, just taking revenge[Yea!].
.Loves my friends.
.Loves the show, Harry Potter.
.Loves to watch, Naruto.
Italic, Bold, Underline


Wishlist
.Sony Ericsson W995 Walkman Phone.
.Samsung BeatDJ.
.iPod Touch.
.A stuffed toy bear which must be bigger than me.
.More $$.
.Most ear piercings.
.More FBTs.
.More bright colored clothes.
.Converse sneakers.
.Go to DBSK concert.
.Go to SS501 concert.
.Get to meet DBSK.
.Get to meet SS501.
.Get to meet Fahrenheit.
.Get to meet 2NE1.
.Get to meet Big Bang.
.Get to meet SUJU.
.Get to meet Girls' Generation.
.Full installation of VAMPiRE KNiGHT.
.Curler/Straightener.
.Sewing Machine.
.LaSplash Mascara.
.Nude-coloured nail polish.
.Za Wide Eyes Mascara in Black(comb-type brush).
.Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner(Black).
.LaSplash Liquid Eyeliner(Electric).
.Eyeshimmers(White, Yellow, Green, Blue, Silver, Purple).
.Go to Korea.
.Go to Taiwan.
.Drum set.
.Electric guitar.
.Ampifier.
.New Myuk Wallet.
.Laptop.
.Medium sized crumpler.
.Small white Zinc slingbag.
.New Nike running shoes.
.Better badminton shoes.
.YSL platform pump in black patent 208786 B8I00(black & turquoise).
.ABS Ombre Silk Chiffon Bubble Dress.
.Permanent transparent contact lenses.
.16” easilites 100% Human Hair Tape In Color(Blueberry-Blue, Plum-Pudding, Appletini, Lemon-Tart).
.Watch Harry Potter and The Half-blood Prince.
.Violet, striking blue, pink, green-colored Hairsprays.
.Win a place in X-Country Nationals.
.VAMPire KNiGHT Season 3.
.New stylus pen.
.New badminton grip.
.Shutter Shades(Blue, Pink, Yellow, White).
.Skinnies (Brown, Grey).

Objectives
.Get two As and Bs for PSLE.
.200 to 240 for PSLE.
.Master the full whistle register.
.Get into SOTA.[FAILED]
.Stay friends with my BFFLs and lil' bro, and some more.(When I go to secondary, sure will accomplish!!!).
.Grow till 170cm tall.
.Perfect the designs of my models(clothes).
.Travel to the Bermuda Triangle.

.Get all A1s or A2s for End of Year Examination(Sec 1, 2, 3 and 4).
.Stay in express stream.
.Get into a JC.
.Get into a University.
.Get a career as a K-pop/Hiphop/R'N'B singer.
.Learn Korean.
.Learn Japanese.
.Learn Hiphop.
.Learn how to play the drums.
.Learn how to play the electric guitar.
.Get braces.
.Complete watching Naruto Shippuden.
.Buy LaSplash cosmetic for mother.

Number of visitors so far

Timeout

Tagbox

ShoutMix chat widget

Plurk

Click If you want/dare^.^

DLSS
Anne Marie Audrey Bernadette Brandon Chua Carolyn Celia Celine Chen Lao Shi Cherilyn C.N Danial Delvina DLSS Choir Dominic Gareth Germaine Goh Grady Insyirah Janet Jared Keisha Keshika Lecia Li En Megan Miyoko Myra Nicole Patrice Samantha Sarah Sarah Oh Sherlyn Vernice Winnie Zenda

Other loves~
Priscilla Priscilla & Vinice Vinice Yuri

WSSS
Bona Chelsea Ching Ching Dahlya Evelyn Janice Jia Jun JiaQing Jolene Marcus Mellody Pin Hong Ruth Sharmaine Shimin Sin Yee Steffi Wei Teck Yihao

WSSS Stuff
Enterprise WSSS1D'09

Other Stuff
Blogshop


Stories
Half Sisters Of A Celebrity

archives
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
January 2009
February 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
October 2009
December 2009
July 2010
September 2010



Copyrighted

designer
Resources 1 2 3 4
XFANTASYWINGSX


Tuesday, June 17, 2008
100 Questions
I wanted to do this... Yay! Ya, I know I very lame lar... CONTINUE!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
1.What's the connection between you & the last person that called you?
BFF!(Kesh)

2. Do you ever turn your cell phone off?
No...

3. What happened at 10.00am today?
Sleeping... Close to waking up...

4. When did you last cry?
I've forgotten.

5. What is your favorite thing to eat with peanut butter?
I don't really like peanut butter, but usually with bread...

6. What do you want in your life right now?
Get 75 to 80 marks for all exams, and get a recording contract...

7. Do you carry an umbrella when it rains, or just put up your hood?
Umbrella.

8. What's your favorite thing to have on your bed?
Pillows and my blanket and me(duh)...

9. What bottom are you wearing now?
Army-printed shorts.

10. Whats the nicest text in your inbox say?
I've forgotten...

11. Do you tend to make relationships complicated?
Depends on the connection of the relationship.

12. Are you wearing anything you borrowed from someone?
No.

13. What was the last movie you caught?
Iron Man.

14. What are you proud of?
That I can sing and design clothes well...

15. What does the oldest text message in your inbox say?
Keshi gt invite u(Daniel Tang)

16. What was the last song you sang out loud?
Caro Mio Ben...

17. Do you have any nicknames? What are they?
Yes. Rach, Rachie, Yoko, Yokokokoko, Retarded fool(Daniel gave mi tis name), RL, Rachel.L, Prehistoric Woman.

18. What does your last received text message say? Who was it from?
Sry dced...haha wats the nex q.?(Kesh)

19. What time did you go to bed last night?
Around 1am...

20. Are you currently happy?
No... Coz the weather is sooo damn hot!

21. Who gives you best advice?
Me.

22. Do you eat whipped cream straight from the can?
I don't like whipped cream... So the answer is not.

23. Who did you talk on phone last night?
Miyoko aka Kesh

24. Is anything bugging you right now?
Keshika, who is on the phone which is causing me difficulties in typing out the answers.

25. What/Who was the last thing/person to make you laugh?
Kesh!

26. Do you wear toe socks?
No...

27. Who was the last person you missed a call from?.
Kesh(I was at Pine Club eating dinner with my whole family, how could I answer the call???)

28. Have you ever had your heart broken?
Not really...

29. What annoys you most in a person?
Not too sure.

30. Do you have a crush on anyone?
Currently no.

31. Have you ever done cocaine?
No, and will never.

32. What is the colour of your room?
White and beige...

33. Would you kill someone you hate for a billion dollar?
No.

34. Do you believed in the saying "talk in cheap"?
No.

35. Who was the last person to lay in your bed?
Me.

36. Who was the last person to hug you?
I've forgotten.

37. What do you want to say to the person you have a crush on?
I currently have no crush...

38. Do you have a life?
Obviously I do have a life...

39. Have you ever think someone died, when they really didn't?
Yep, in my weird dream recently...

40. What is the reason behind your profile song?
I just like the songs...

41. Who was the last person you saw in your dream?
Seriously wanna know? A mordified DeLaSalle campus, friggin' hateful headmaster in red robes, everyone in DLSS grownup but still studying in the school... But a different level and some other students who look like they're from secondary schools... And of course, myself...

42. Last time you smiled?
A few minutes ago.

43. Have you changed this year?
Yes, I have turned more vulgar...

44. What are you listening to right now?
Kesh talking into my right ear...I'm not listening to any songs now.

45. Are you talking to someone when you doing this?
Yes, Keshika!!!

46. Do you walk with your eyes open or closed?
Both, coz we blink.

47. Is there a quote you live by?
No really, I have loads of quotes...

48.Do you want someone you can't have?
No.

49. Have you ever played an instrument?
Ya, duh...

50. What was the worst idea you've had in week?
Being lazy and not learning my audition song...

51. What were you doing last night at 11.00pm?
Surfing the internet.

52. Are you happy with your love life right now?
I have no love life, currently.

53. What song describe your love life?
Colours of the wind!!! (Best sung by Ashanti and her sis, Shi Shi.)

54. Does the person know that you like him/her?
I currently have no crush...

55. Who always make you laughs?
My imagination and friends!

56. Do you speak other language other than English?
Yes.

57. Are you blond?
Currently not...

58. What your middle name?
I have no middle name...

59. What are you doing tomorrow?
Going to my DSA audition... Very nervous and excited...

60. What do you think you are like?
A combination of human DNA and my generic info/personalities.

61. Who will you choose to die with?
All by myself...

62.Where have you been today?
At home, all day... Tiresome much?

63. What game do you play often?
Hmm... Not too sure coz I don't always stick to playing the same game.

64. Who are you missing right now?
No one?

65. If you've to choose between friend & love, who will you choose?
Friendship.

66. What are you doing right now?
Tis quiz?

67. Which primary school are you from?
De La Salle Primary...

68. Name 3 colours that you like
Royal purple, Black, White

69. What emotion you like to show?
*Smile*!

70. What is life to you?
Something which makes up my personality.

71. If you have something troubling you, what will you do?
Plan the steps to solve the problem.

72. Who did you last chat in msn today?
I did not went on MSN today...

73. Who do you admire the most?
Don't know...

74. Which month are you born in?
January.

75. How are you feeling right now?
Solemn?

76. What is the time now?
5.20pm.

77. Where are you now?
At home.

78. What colour did you use to dye hair?
I did not dye my hair...

79. Why are you doing this test?
Coz I wanted to answer all this questions? (Yep, I love doing quizzes!)

80. What do you do when you're moody?
Slam the door(not so hard) and stay inside my room and read something...

81. At which age you wish to get marry?
Never...

82. Who is more important to you? Boyfriend or friends?
Friends.

83. Do you think you have enough confident?
Depends on what type of situation I'm in.

84. Who is the person you trust the most?
Me...

85. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after a rain?
Yes, coz I've saw one before...

86. If you can have a dream come true, what would it be?
To be a famous recording artist with great vocals...

87. What is your goal for this year?
Get 75 to 80 marks for all exams. Get two As and two Bs for PSLE. Get into SOTA.

88. Do you believe in eternity love?
No.

89. What do you love?
My friends, my dog...

90. Do you really think its Global Warming now?
Now? Not really...

91. What feeling you hate the most?
When people do not answer my questions...

92. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
Duh!

93. Do you believe in God?
Yes.

94. Who cares for you the most?
Not too sure...

95. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Peace!

96. What'll you bring when you fight?
Depends on what type of fight...

97. What have you regretted doing in your whole life?
Hmm... Not concentrating on my studies?

98. How would you feel when people no longer care for you?
Hmm... I'm fine with that...

99. What if your stead two-timed you?
Hmm... Depends on how serious the situation is...

100. Do you hate your family?
Not really...(Here's the question I changed)

Instructions:Remove 1 question from the above add in your own personal question, and bold it.Next, list 10 people whom you would you want them to do this, at the end of the post.Notify them in their tag box that he/she has been tagged.
I'll tag:
-Keshika
-Samantha
-Sherlyn
-Vernice
-Celine
-Li EN
-Priscilla
-Vinice
-(You wanna do? Go on.)
-(You wanna do? Go on.)

4:25 PM